Monday, March 15, 2010

Elegant and Chic

These two might be a very different covers but somehow both manages to catch my attention. The first Vogue Turkey cover is oh-so elegant. Cover girl Jessica Stam looks so gorgeous on it- the pose, the gaze especially with those eyes of hers- everything is so perfect; and that's what you need for the premiere issue- Vogue Turkey cleverly enough manages to do that-to get the attention of not only the Turkish readers but all over the world. Abbey Lee's Vogue Australia cover is the exact opposite version. But the summery feel that the cover `gave really interests me. The seductive, teasing stare that Abbey gave is fresh for a Vogue cover.You usually gets a model posing for a cover and although most argued that the Australian version is merely Vogue quality, I think a little twist to the traditional cover is more than welcomed. I, for one, love the cover, Abbey is definitely the go-to model for this cover and even the orange font did it for me. Two of my favorite cover for the month of March (and this too, of course!).

(pics from tfs)

No comments: