Sunday, June 14, 2009

Emma Watson for Burberry FW2009



She's British, she's famous and she's grown up. Emma Watson was chosen to front the Burberry Fall Winter 2009 campaign. She has sure grown up in front of us since she first appeared in Harry Porter as Hermione Granger. Back then, Emma Watson is a cute young star together with Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint. Just how fast time flies, and now we have Emma Watson as the Burberry girl. I like this campaign because I like Emma Watson but at the same time, I think it resembles Burberry very much. Simple, clean , sophisicated, very British. Saying this, I think the best Burberry ad to date is their Spring Summer 2008 ad with Lily Donaldson and Agyness Deyn. I liked that collection the best too simple because they're so vibrant, chic and I've never seen such color used on clothing since I don't even know when!







(sources: tfs ,supermodels.nl and designscene.net)

1 comment:

ryder said...

i think she is actually really good in this campaign