Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sasha Pivovarova in Elle HK June 2009


I was surprised when I saw this Elle issue with Sasha on the cover. She looks so stunning! I was at the bookstore today browsing through the hundreds of magazines available and this cover totally grab my attention. Sadly enough, I do not have a lot of time to browse through this mag and I do not have the gut to snap a pic of this cover. Luckily I managed to find this cover and its' contents from Google.


Sasha Pivovarova is indeed a beauty, mesmerizing in her own ways.I like it best when she is looking fierce but her natural beauty shines when she is looking herself most. One more thing I notice is how many ads she was in a single mag. Here she is on the cover and when you flipped behind the cover is her Chanel Paris-Moscow ad, few pages more is her Biotherm ad and then she appears again with Jessica Stam in the Giorgio Armani cosmetic ad. A top model indeed.



(images taken from http://larissabelkis.wordpress.com)

1 comment:

Fashion Moment said...

Thank you for the comment! Your blog is fantastic!

FM~FP~AF