Sunday, December 20, 2009

(Touch) My Body


Is this the new trend for Spring Summer 2010 campaign? Lanvin and Gucci both focus on the models' body pose rather than shooting the whole look from the model's head to toe. I think this is such a great idea. Look at the Lanvin ad, the clothes are so emphasized especially the ruffles part. But if you put Jamie Bochert standing still with those outfits, I believe it would not have the same effect. Natasha Poly did an outstanding job as the Gucci women too, so sexy,glamorous and luxurious all together. Her pose is to die for with the beautiful scenery as the background. My only complain is it looks exactly as the cruise campaign with Snejana. I can't believe the SS2010 campaign images have started to surface so soon. It's still 2009 after all. But I'm so eager to see what other campaigns would be - Prada, Chanel, Miu Miu, Versace- and the list goes on.

(pics from models.com and tfs @ behansu)

No comments: